Saturday, January 29, 2011

Play Pokemon Battle On The Wii For Free



In Blacky passed's past, even some negative events, which is why I am seeing, not to him press. Just direct eye contact, which for humans is "polite" can, Blacky shy away: too often he was threatened in the past. Therefore, he learns first time with me that in-the-eye-view is nothing dangerous. Also muzzle training, we have already begun. Blacky learns very quickly and especially you! I really have the impression that he do everything right wants.




For a few days ago I was fortunate to an assistant, Alice. First she went with me easily, then I let Alice every now and then do a little exercise with Blacky and today they did everything alone. Neither the welcome of Alice, nor during any other situation showed Blacky suspicious or even threatening behavior. On the contrary, he is very friendly and love to learn and above all fast.




For Blacky I am looking for experienced new pet people who take a little time um ihn kennen zu lernen. Wie eindrucksvoll zu sehen ist, schließt Blacky schnell Freundschaften und ist ein lebensfroher, lustiger Hund. Er ist erst zwei Jahre alt und hat ein langes, glückliches Leben verdient.

0 comments:

Post a Comment