Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wording Ideas For My 35th Birthday

Blacky and the harness

Spider was - like every day - very friendly and good at walking. When I asked: "Are there any special features?" explain the nurses always: "No, Spider-friendly and well behaved."




Spider deserves to find a living room soon. He is such a lovable dog who can give him a chance?



Blacky's past is indeed characterized by with very unpleasant and frightening experience in humans. He is very careful and very sensitive when he feels pressured to be physically. His reaction is by no means aggressive, much more he shows by his body language that he is extremely uncomfortable. Of course I respect his fears and was therefore right the first time (after the first tightening of the chest harness) left alone so he can build trust.

Now it is but already so that it immediately comes to me when I sit down, so I Scratch him - he leans right on me.
have therefore today I installed a walk a little exercise: Blacky will learn that there is nothing wrong if I lead him by the harness. It can in everyday life sometimes be helpful to have a dog in the back bar of the chest harness lead /, eg, in stressful situations. Blacky has not yet met such contacts, but unfortunately he had to make even a negative experience with human contact.
As the video shows he trusts me after a week so that it works really great on the first try - I have it of course, never forced into anything!




Blacky is otherwise very attentive and really great accessible. He is on call immediately!

Anyone interested in the good, young boy? He would be glad to meet someone who can / give him a home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment